Past and recent projects carried out by the agency
Achievement of the Agency
- Poverty Ranking Document of all communities in Oyo State developed on Local Government basis.
- 1st Round of Community Based Targeting (CBT) exercise in 2014 across 6 LGAs produced 3,017 Poor and Vulnerable Households with 13,396 Individuals.
- 2nd Round of Community Based Targeting (CBT) exercise in 2016 across 7 LGAs produced 4,495 Poor and Vulnerable Households with 19,198 Individuals.
- 3rd Round of CBT, (2017) in another 6 LGAs resulted in the capturing of 6,444 Households which contained 25,301 Individuals.
- 4th Round of CBT, (2018) in 14 LGAs: 14,692Households with 49,404 Individuals Total: 29,098 Households and 107,839 Individuals.
- Supplied the 13,806 poor Households presently enjoying basic monthly transfer of N5,000 across the 33 LGAs in the State under the Federal Government Cash Transfer Programme.
- Public Workfare (PWF): Jan. 2018 - 1st set of PWF beneficiaries engaged and paid = 332 in the 6 pilot LGAs Sept, 2018 - 2nd set = 3,286 (Exited after one-year minimum participation) Jan, 2019 - 3rd set = 891 July, 2019 - 4th set = 2,246 Total 6,755 .
- Skills for Job (S4J): 2017 - 182 No. 1st set of S4J beneficiaries graduated. 2017 - Sat for NABTEB Professional Examinations. 2018 - Starter-packs worth a sum of N23,600,000.00 procured by State Government and distributed to all the beneficiaries. January, 2019 - 200 No. 2nd set of S4J beneficiaries graduated. 11th September, 2019 – 800 3rd set of beneficiaries have completed their first level skill trainings and commenced their internship in December, 2019. 30th September, 2019 – 250 4th set of beneficiaries have completed their first level skill trainings and also commenced their internship in December, 2019. September, 2019 – 202 first pilot beneficiaries of State Led S4J have completed their first level skill trainings and commenced their internship in December, 2019.
Lists of Completed and On-going Projects
- Four (4) rounds of Community Based Targeting (CBT) exercise completed.
- One (1) round of CBT by Community Based Targeting Teams on-going.
- One round of CBT by Consultant on-going.